EXHIBITIONS AND COMPETITIONS
- “Tranches de vie-rois.es” exhibition with journalist Simon Gouin, following the DRAC journalism residency in Vire (Normandy) / Grand Format. June-July 2022 in the city center of Vire.
- “Pigeon vole” exhibition at the St James Photo Festival (50). June-Sept. 2022.
- “TronCommun” exhibition at the Council for Planning, Urbanism and Environment CAUE de la Manche. St Lo. April-May-June 2022.
- Exhibition of the series "The cabins of Vezins" at Cargö / Caen as part of the festival Alterities "The nature of men", publication of the series in the magazine "Grand Format". Portfolio on the website of the Corridor Elephant publishing house. March-April 2021
- Honorable mention at the international Monovisions Photography Awards 2020 competition with the "Julouville" series. 2020.
- Collective exhibition of contributors to the magazine "Michel". "The Lodge of Authors" / Rouen, "Le Tétris" / Le Havre. FR. Oct-Nov 2020.
- Exhibition of portraits of "Atipic" employees at the Le Phoenix media library, Colombelles (FR)
from January 7 to February 8, 2020. With photographer Virginie Meigné and journalist Simon Gouin.
Collective Grand Format.
"L'École du voyage", Photographic and sound exhibition within the framework of the festival "From reality # 5.
Renaissance theater, Mondeville (FR). With journalist Marylène Carre. Collective Grand Format.
- Exhibition "The career of Vaubadon" at IUT Campus 3 of Caen as part of the project
Art (yew) acts. March-April 2019.
- Collective exhibition "Preskill'Art". October 2018. Caen.
- Exhibition of "The Gold Rush in Burkina Faso" at Ptit lieu, Caen. Serie selected at
" Bourse du Talent 31" category reportage 2007.
Reading-concert with the musician Oua Anou Diara. March 2018.
-International Biennial of the image of Nancy. Theme: the game. May 2016.
- Art Karlsruhe, fair of contemporary art in Germany, with the gallery Charron (Paris).
- Traveling exhibition "On the road Hubert Delisle" in partnership with the European Union
and the Réunion Region. The meeting. 2014-2016
- Winner Meeting of the "Overseas women" contest organized by the Ministry of Overseas
sea. Exhibition on the facade of the Ministry. Paris. 2014.
- The photographic booths. Granville. 2012.
- Screening of "Rennes N # S" at the "Public Image" festival. Rennes. 2012.
- "The great adventure of Eastern Christians" traveling collective exhibition in France
- "Post Docks" Exhibition at the Central University Library of Le Havre. Jan-Feb 2010
- "To be 20 years old in Romania". Exhibition at the House of Europe and East. Paris. 2007.
- "Dona Dona # 1" First campaign against AIDS in Bobo Dioulasso (Burkina Faso)
Exhibition at the festival Solidays 2007 in partnership with Solidarité Sida and Negatif Plus. Paris.
- Awarded at the Aidda Photography Meetings with "Free Arbitrators". Paris. 2005.
- "Malimuzic" Traveling exhibition in the colleges of Ile and Vilaine twinned with Mali.
Project supported by the Youth Challenge 35, the city of Rennes and Crous Bretagne. 2001-
- DRAC journalism residency in Vire (14) 2022 with journalist Simon Gouin / Grand Format
- Résidencys “Presque Nous” 2021-2022. Caen / Normandy. Public and performative restitutions in situ.
- Documentarist on the residency / laboratory "Archipel(s)". Dec 2020, February and April 2021. Caen / Mondeville.
- Interventions with the 4th grade class of the E.Zola de la Glacerie college (50) in 2020-2022 Participation in the CLEMI / Mediatiks "Vues de chez nous" competition and publication of a book.
COLLABORATIONS, PUBLICATIONS, PRESS
- 2018 - Photographer at the Departmental Council of Calvados/ Normandy
- 2018: Member of the team of the new magazine Michel (Art, culture and society in
- 2005-2018: National Press Collaborations: Le Monde, L'Obs, L' Express, Télérama
Alternatives Internationales, Politis, La Croix, Ouest France, Respect magazine, Technikart,
Stradda, So Foot ...
- 2009-2018: Orders from companies, agencies and associations: Mutualité française de
Normandy, Calvados Habitat, Caen Sea Habitat, Careers GFCie Pignet, CAUE 50,
Nordik Impakt, Aprim Agencies, 21º South and Imaz Press, A thousand smiles ...
- 2013: Documentary of 52 min. on the neighborhood of Bois de Nèfles Piton St Leu in the frame
an operation to renovate unsanitary housing. Sakousi Association. Reunion Island.
- 2012: Traveling book-exhibition "Meeting, who are you? With biographer Jennifer Vignaud.
In partnership with the Réunion Region.
AGENCIES AND GALLERIES
Member of SAIF (distributed by Picturetank), Singulart online gallery, VOAR platform
2005: Photojournalism training at the School of Information Services EMI / CFD. Paris.
Internship in the collective of photographers Tendance Floue.
2004: Internship at the Jean Verdier Photographic Center with Carlo Werner. Paris.
2001: Master of Social Geography at the University of Rennes 2.